We are hiring!
Our fast growing specialist consultancy firm requires a Business Consultant to join our full-time staff.
As we expand our portfolio of clients and project work, we are seeking a talented business professional to assist our clients with the development of strategic plans, business plans, funding applications and project appraisals in the public and private sector.
We are growing an amazing, close-knit team who work exceptionally well together in a fun, fast-paced, high-energy office. If you are interested in a completely different work-dynamic, with a start-up culture with all the professionalism but without the politics of big business, then this might be the best move you could ever make! Are you interested in being part of this exceptional team?
Based in our offices in Armagh City, with flexible working options and travel to client sites as required, you will deliver a range of successful projects with clients in the public and private sectors.
Whilst project work will be varied and be very much dependent on the opportunities you help to generate, we are particularly looking for someone interested in:
– Generating evidence based strategies that set direction and drive change for our clients;
– Developing business plans using five case business case methodology to support client investment activities;
– Writing creative and compelling business narrative to support funding applications; and
– Undertaking business plan assessments and project appraisals and evaluations.
Food For Thought are trusted, results driven industry experts who bring a fresh approach to consultancy. We work with our clients as an extension of their team, providing high-calibre skills and expertise exactly when they need it most. We help our clients solve their most complex problems by driving positive change through a seamless fusion of strategy, transformation & innovation.
Our client base is diverse with customers in the local public sector and private sector industries of Agri-food, Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction, and Services in the UK and Europe. No single project is ever the same and each engagement presents a new opportunity to develop and grow new skills..
– A competitive salary commensurate with your skills and experience.
– Opportunity to join a high performing and successful team.
– Hybrid working with flexible working hours and location.
– Take on an interesting role offering the freedom to make a real impact on business performance.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
– At least five years’ consulting or industry experience in a management role.
– Experience and highly talented in strategic business writing skills.
– Experience in the use of five case business case methodology and grant application writing skills would be an advantage.
– To be a proven, capable project manager.
– To be self-motivated, with the skills to lead a project and team with minimal supervision.
– To have excellent IT skills.
– The ability to interact confidently and professionally at senior management level.
If you are interested in this rewarding role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 23rd September at 5pm.
Food for Thought is an Equal Opportunities Employer.Back to News